The ADfab Tradeshow Buzz
Archive for December, 2011
You are here: Blog » Archives for December 2011
Tuesday, December 27th, 2011
A portable banner stand is most commonly associated with trade show. They are very effective in advertising products and services, and help communicate with clients on a larger basis. Portable banner stands are used in a number of different sectors. However, the ultimate purpose of banner stands is marketing.
- Banks use portable banner stands to display the services offered by them. Because they are portable, the stands can be moved around. The changeable graphics allow the stand to be update with the latest promotions.
- Museums and art institutions use banner stands to display information about current and future events. They are regularly updated. In the case of a portable exhibition, the same stand can be moved around. This helps in saving funds.
- Educational institutions and hospitals use portable banner stands to announce programs and promotions. They can either be placed inside offices or outside to display information. Because of their portability, these stands can be easily relocated and used when and where required.
- Large companies use banner stands to display messages to the workers. These can be motivational messages or announcements. Either way, it acts as a medium of communication.
- Banner stands can be used at board meeting and presentations. They can be used by the speaker while he is addressing the crowd to support the presentation. Marketing banners can also be used to inform employees about the company’s aims.
Portable banner stands are used in many places other than trade shows. They are durable and can be reused several times if handled with care. The use of portable banner stand in different sectors is increasing rapidly.
Wednesday, December 21st, 2011
Trade shows are a meeting point for businesses and their consumers. These events provide a platform for companies to interact face to face with their clients. One of the most basic tools used for marketing in trade shows is banner stand. A trade show banner stand is a simple structure on which banner with the product description is displayed.
Trade show banner stands are important as they are the first point of contact with the clients. An attractive banner stand will draw more customers. Trade shows attract a large number of potential clients; a unique banner will stir interest and open many opportunities. A banner always looks better when it is supported by a stand. A good banner displays the company’s logo, product name and information in the most effective manner.
Banner stands can also be used to separate your booth from the neighboring one. This will allow the customers to focus on your product and also provide privacy for business. Large banner stands give an impression that you are open to interact and help initiate business.
There are many different kinds of stands and you need to choose one that best suits your needs. Retractable stands, rolling stands, outdoor stands and standard stands are a few types. It is advisable to choose a trade show banner stand made from light weight material like aluminum or plastic. Trade shows are held in different cities and you should be able to carry the stands from one city to another with ease.
Monday, December 19th, 2011
If you are taking part in seminars, trade shows or any such events, an effective means of promoting your product or service is a roll up banner stand. It is a simple and cost-effective tool. The amount of investment required for it is minimal. Roll up banners can be set up very easily. As they are light weight, their transported is also convenient.
A roll up banner usually features text, graphics and images that provide information about the product or service being promoted. A colorful and innovative banner attracts customers and induces them to make further enquires. These banners can be placed at the entrance of hotels, your trade stalls or other public places to entice visitors.
Roll up banners can be easily customized. The banner and the frame can be designed to suit your product. Customized images, content and graphics allow you to communicate exactly what you want. Aluminum poles are the most durable. However, plastic ones are likely to be cheaper. Roll up banners are an essential part of display promotions. They can be used as back grounds for items, or as the focal point. Either way, roll up banners offer versatility.
You can a considerable amount of space with a roll up banner stand. However, the stand should be same size as the banner; otherwise it may look clumsy and unprofessional. Lights and other accessories can be added to enhance the presentation. 3D effects, translucent stands and eco-friendly stands are popular.
Wednesday, December 14th, 2011
A roll up banner stand is a popular advertising tool used in exhibitions and events. It is easy to carry, set up and is economical. If chosen and designed appropriately, roll up banners can be very effective. There are a few things to be kept in mind while choosing a roll up banner.
- Size: Roll up banners are available in an array of sizes, you need to choose one that is best suited to your needs. For instance, if you are a frequent traveler, a compact one would be most convenient.
- Material: The roll up pole can be made from metal, plastic, wood or other variations and combinations. Metal is usually most durable. The environment that it is meant for should be taken into consideration to determine durability.
- Location: The place where the roll up banner stand is to be used is an important consideration. The choice should be made based on the space available and any special requirements.
- Maintenance: It is best to choose a banner that requires minimal maintenance. Depending on the maintenance required, the material of the banner itself, pole, banner case and other additional features should be determined.
Over all, practicality should be kept in mind. Even though some roll up banner designs are more attractive than others, you should choose one that is most viable for your business. Roll up banners are known to be one of the most effective methods of marketing and can be designed uniquely.
Monday, December 12th, 2011
A banner stand is a means of advertising. It is popularly used in trade shows and conventions. With increase in the number of brands and products in the market, display plays an important role as a marketing tool. Banner stands are used to convey the essentials of a product to customers. The stands are very versatile and can be customized to suit individual requirements.
Design of a banner stand
A banner stand essentially features the name and logo of a company and the product or service being advertised. It also provides brief yet interesting information about the product or service. Colors and graphics are used in such a manner that banners look appealing and catch the attention of prospective clients at overcrowded trade shows.
Only text would make a banner boring, images are often added to make it more attractive. The text should be easily visible. Banner stands can be supported by frames to prevent them from falling or caving. A-frames are the most popular choice. These frames allow material to be displayed on both sides.
Why are banner stands used?
Banner stands are used because they are an effective and economical marketing tool. They are durable and do not entail much maintenance. Vinyl is a popular material for banners. It enhances the color and makes the banner appear more attractive. Banners can be easily customized. They offer versatility in terms of design and method of display. Accessories are available to further enhance your display. Banner stands are easy to transport. They do not occupy too much space, as they are usually set against a wall.
Thursday, December 8th, 2011
Retractable banner stands work just like windows. They can be slid over a pole when not in use. They are also called roll up banner stands as they roll around a pole once they slide up. The content and graphics remains on the inside at this time. Retractable stands are slightly more expensive than other banner stands, but they offer several advantages.
- Simple set-up: Retractable banners just need to be rolled out and the bottom end is fastened to the center pole projecting out from the lower support. It takes less than a minute and does not require much effort.
- Portable: As these stands roll up, they occupy minimal space. Being lightweight, they are very easy to transport.
- No need of dismantling: A retractable banner does not have to be dismantled. If the bottom is unfastened, it rolls up automatically. Changing the banner is also simple and can be done quickly.
- Protected: As these banners roll up, the content on them remains protected when not in use. The graphics remain sheltered from external environmental factors, dust and stains.
- Customized designs: Retractable banner stands can be designed according to required specification. Roll up banners are available is a host of different sizes and dimensions.
- Double sided- Retractable banners can have graphics on both sides, increasing the area available for advertising.
Retractable banners are a preferred by a large number of marketers because of their compact nature and the ease with which they can be set up and dismantled. They are popularly used in trade shows, retail outlets, seminars, educational institutions, restaurants and even in people’s homes.
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011
A portable banner stand is a popular tool for marketing products and services. Companies all over the world used these stands during seminars and trade shows for effective promotion. The stands are specifically designed to assist the marketing process. Some of the features which make it such an effective tool are discussed below.
- Portable banner stands display graphics and messages, which are printed on banners and held between two rails. Portable banners do not occupy a lot of space and can be positioned conveniently in trade show booths.
- Portable banner stands are available in various sizes and can be customized according to your needs. This helps you give it your own personal touch. You can make use of unique and attractive stands to lure clients to your booth at a trade show.
- As the name suggests, a portable banner stand is compact, lightweight and easy to travel with. It is usually very easy to dismantle and assemble, and does not take a lot of time to set up.
- Portable banner stands highlight the important aspects of a product. At retail outlets they are used to promote offers and sale items. They are an effective means of communication.
Portable banner stands are a must have at a trade show. The shows are often crowded and in case the representatives are busy, the banners can communicate product information to the clients. This helps control the loss of business by providing necessary information and promoting the product at the same time.
Tuesday, December 6th, 2011
Businesses heavily rely on advertising to attract clients. Displays are an important marketing tool, especially in crowded exhibition areas, conventions and so on. A banner stand is usually placed outside an outlet, where it can effortlessly catch the attention of prospective clients. Banner stands are available in a variety of materials.
These banners are very convenient to use. They are easy to fold or roll up and transport. They do not crack or get wrinkled. However, they do tend to fade over time and can fall victim to tough stains. They can appear slightly dull because fabrics do not reflect light. Different textures and treatments can increase the versatility of fabric displays.
Vinyl banners are more popular than fabric banners because of their durability. The colors and designs also appear brighter on vinyl and they don’t fade. As stains and dust can be easily wiped off, vinyl is ideal for outdoor events. Vinyl stands are also very portable.
Wood and metal
They are used to make stands of a more permanent nature. Wood can be damaged with extreme weather conditions and requires more maintenance than metal. Metal is the strongest of all and is preferred for long term displays. Such displays are capable of withstanding extreme heat, cold and rain. However, wood and metal displays are difficult to transport. These days a majority of banner stand come with customized lighting that helps in highlighting the benefits of the product being marketed.