Why Should You Use Fabric Displays?
When it comes to trade shows, where there is a fierce competition among exhibitors to attract visitors to their booth, what you use for your trade booth is a matter of great importance. Fabric displays are great answers for those who do not know what to use to make their trade booth attract a larger crowd. They are relatively new compared to some other options like pop-up displays. New developments in fabric and printing technologies allow a lot of room for creativity in the displays. Here are some of the reasons why you should use a fabric display.
- Till quite recently it was very difficult to get good graphics on fabrics, but recent technological developments have made it possible to represent high quality graphical details on fabric. The translucent nature of the fabric makes the graphic even more appealing.
- You can use these fabric displays either as a big background for your booth or even as a small banner.
- Fabrics are very versatile and can take almost any shape in contrast to other options like pop-up booths, which are mostly in the concave shape.
- The fabric panels are very light weight, almost half the weight of photo panels, and they do not have any seem lines which look out of place.
- The frames for these displays are made of aluminum, making them very light, and are also collapsible. This makes them highly portable and great for transporting to other places.
Fabric exhibits look quite stunning if are used properly. Also the fact that they are so portable adds to their feature list. They might be a bit more expensive then some other options but add an entirely new dimension to your display.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 17th, 2011 at 9:11 am and is filed under Fabric Displays. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.